PART A: BCBP (Body Corporate Best Practice) Training Program – Introduction to the Body Corporate & Community Management Act 1997 and Regulation Modules
Strata Mastery Body Corporate Best Practice Workshop – Group Training Session Options are as follows:
- OPTION 1: Half Day Workshop (3-4 Hour) – Normal Rate $695 Plus GST/Person, Strata Mastery Registered Members – $595 Plus GST/Person
- OPTION 2: Full Day Workshop for New Industry Entrants (7-8 Hour) – Normal Rate $1,390 Plus GST/Person, Strata Mastery Registered Members – $1,190 Plus GST/Person
- GROUP DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR GROUPS OF 3 OR MORE WORKSHOP ATTENDEES
- “Strata Mastery” Membership Registration is FREE – Refer to Registration Box Provided Further Below
COURSE CONTENT/MODULE OPTIONS: A comprehensive list of current module options are detailed below. Students enrolled in the Half Day Workshop may nominate up to 8 modules of priority interest. The Half Day Workshop is recommended for intermediate to advance level participants, with moderate experience in owning or operating Management & Letting Rights or moderate experience assuming a Body Corporate Voting Committee Member role.
Students enrolled in the Full Day Workshop will receive training on all available modules, where possible. This workshop is recommended for New Industry Entrants/Participants who have never previously owned or operated Management & Letting Rights or possess little to no experience assuming a Body Corporate Voting Committee role.
Strata Mastery’s professional emphasis is placed on providing – relevant, easy to follow, step-by-step guidance for any and all immediate queries (that is, modules indicated as a priority). Every effort is made by “Strata Mastery” Trainers to cover any and all elected modules within the allotted timeframe. Please note that workshop attendees have the option to re-book for ongoing training, in the event that not all priority modules are able to be covered in the allotted time.
WORKSHOP LOCATION AND TIMES: All workshops are held onsite or at an alternate venue of customer choice and may also be arranged outside normal business hours, including weekends (Saturday Mornings). Please note that travel charges will apply for workshops located outside of Brisbane City. Venue hire charges will apply, where applicable only.
WORKSHOP BOOKINGS: Workshops are required to be booked a minimum 4 weeks in advance.
– GROUP WORKSHOP BOOKINGS of 3 persons or more may be held onsite –