” When frustrations and hinderance took its toll on our newly appointed, but seriously lacking in knowledge “Body Corporate Committee”… we were the luckiest Committee in the world to be directed (by our body corporate lawyer) to Stephanie Yun of Strata Mastery.
Strata Mastery assisted our Committee with –
(1) Acquiring an accurate understanding of Caretaking Agreement/Contract “Schedule of Duties” (i.e. Roles and Responsibilities of the Building Manager);
(2) Conducting (internal) body corporate inspections of common property to help identify any potential non-compliances;
(3) Preparation of detailed Body Corporate Committee Reports to ensure that our Lot Owners were kept meticulously informed and up-to-date with any/all changes in legislation;
(4) Strata Mastery also assisted our Committee with a number of “outside of contract” (Strata Manager) body corporate administration services – at a significantly reduced hourly rate, to help our Committee keep costs down low;
(5) Additional Administration Services also included: Preparation of proposed annual budgets; Chairing – outside of business hour – committee meetings; Liaising with legal counsel; Negotiating contract and payment arrangements with prospective new strata managers; Tendering for quotations for outstanding building works; Reviewing body corporate documents and providing explanations to relevant stakeholders;
(6) Strata Mastery also delivered for our voting members the ABMA (Australian Building Management Accreditation) 2019 – “Strata Professionals Annual Induction” Training Program, which gave us an important introduction to building infrastructure;
Even before our course was completed, we were already feeling so much more confident, and had already started implementing our newly learnt knowledge, with immediate results.
Stephanie was exactly what we needed! Through her skill and genuine enthusiasm, the course was very clear, informative and extremely reassuring.
Her professional knowledge and guidance in the Strata World, is truely invaluable!
With her expert knowledge of the legislation, and a keen & eager willingness to help you understand your responsibilities – Stephanie is the best of the best!
Highly Recommended! She will exceed your expectations! ”