Working within strata can be confusing at the best of times. Understanding the role and responsibilities of key industry stakeholders is the first step. Stakeholders include: –
- Individual Lot Owners (Owner Investors/Owner Occupiers)
- Body Corporate/Body Corporate Committee
- Caretaker/Building Manager/Facility Manager
- (External) Letting Agent/Property Manager/Real Estate Sales Agent
- Service Contractors (Body Corporate Managers, Project Managers, Consultants)
Performance Auditors (WH&S Inspector)
Our short courses are for who are wishing to acquire a good working knowledge of:
- Body corporate versus lot owner building maintenance responsibilities
- Understanding how body corporate levies and budgets are determined
- (Internal) lot owner statutory and mandatory building compliance obligations
Strata Mastery are Building Compliance and Body Corporate specialist trainers. One-on-one, training sessions or workshops are provided onsite, in your real estate/sales office or local meeting rooms and are tailored to each students’ competency level and previous industry experience.
Learn about obligations of the Original Owner (Developer) when establishing a body corporate scheme in your State to ensure that your client rights are protected. (QLD, NSW, ACT, WA, SA, NT).
For a free quotation and further discussion, please do not hesitate to call 1300 186 266.