If you are on the receiving end of a (“Diverse FMX”, “Danny Little”, “Leary & Partners” or “Seymour Consulting”) Caretaker Performance Management Audit Notice or Body Corporate RAN (Remedial Actions Notice), it can be a very stressful time. Do not fear there is a lifeline you can call upon and on short notice! It is not recommended to go it alone.
Strata Mastery are ABMA Industry Accredited State Course Facilitators and body corporate specialist trainers. We deliver training and consultancy sessions for those required to undertake a Caretaker Performance Management Audit or those who have been served with a body corporate Remedial Actions Notice and wish to meet their compliance obligations without and fuss or delay!
Training includes a comprehensive review of:
- Any identified non-compliances
- Site inspections
- Hands-on assistance with reporting
- Tendering e.g. gardening and cleaning duties or specialist works
- Committee communications
- By-law breach management
- Financial and accounts payable management
- Introduction and implementation of body corporate policies
- Day-to-day business operational process and procedures to successfully deliver on your contractural obligations
Upon completion of the Body Corporate Best Practice (BCBP) and Australian Building Management Accreditation (“ABMA”) Code training program, students may also apply for full ABMA Industry Practitioner Accreditation to safeguard their investment through an increased understanding of their statutory, mandatory, and minimum performance standard obligations to achieve elevated results.
For a confidential discussion and free quotation today, please do not hesitate to call 07 3861 1432.