The manager’s caretaking service fee is for all relevant duties such as cleaning, gardening, security and other necessary tasks. In some larger complexes, there’s enough work and the service fee is high enough to employ staff.
Recommended Management Rights Broker
- Greg Jorgensen & Warren Oliver of “MR Sales”
- Robert Collins & Alex Cook of “RAAS”
- Celine Tseng of “Shine Realty”
- Gareth Closter of “Resort Brokers Australia”
- Bo Bo Qi of “Property Bridge”
- Lee Xue Ding of “Lee & Lee Associates”
- Australian Resort Management Sales
- Accom Properties
- The Onsite Manager
- CRE Brokers
- Commercial Real Estate
- Next Business and Property Sales
Management Rights Contract (CONTRACT OF SALE)
- Proof & verification of previous 12 months net trading profit.
- The net profit is derived as an amount excluding personal borrowings or tax.
- Verification check is undertaken by a recognised Management Rights Industry accountant.
- Subject to due diligence by a recognised Industry Lawyer.
- Subject to finance approval by a recognised Industry Lending Institutions.
- Settlement – after completion of the above can take on average 60 – 90 days.
Top 10 Tips On Buying Into Management Rights
- Get professional advice.
- Educate yourself as much as possible.
- Understand what you are buying.
- Know the term of agreements.
- Understand the by-laws.
- Use the correct business structure.
- Understand what the body corporate is like.
- Make sure you have the necessary skills.
- Obtain your license.